Your Child Will Become the Best Reader in their Class
The Reading Breakthrough
The Dicker Reading Method Is A Breakthrough in creating the environment in which children have the experience, I CAN READ!
- We will teach your child to read better, faster, with greater fluency and comprehension in a fun, nurturing environment.
- Your child will achieve 3,4,5 even 6 grade levels in less than one year—advancing 1 year every 4-8 weeks.
- Your child’s grades, test scores, confidence, and self-esteem will soar as they develop a love for reading and school.
Your Child Will Reach Their Full Potential. Based upon our work with thousands of good readers, we know that your child’s potential is much greater than he or she is achieving. This is because your child has not been exposed to more advanced reading materials. Reading on grade level is the norm for children in schools throughout the United States. If a child accomplishes one year of reading improvement in one school year, everyone is satisfied. However, we know that your child’s potential is much greater than that because the Dicker Reading Method accomplishes 3 to 6 years of reading enrichment in less than one year. The Dicker Reading Method will enrich your child’s reading experience by exposing them to these reading materials, helping them to realize their potential.
This Educational Breakthrough Will Dramatically Improve:
- Advanced Vocabulary and word meaning
- Advanced Inferential reading comprehension skills
- Writing and spelling
- ELA test scores
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Reading enjoyment
- Focus and concentration
Students Will Significantly Improve Their Ability to Read and Comprehend:
- More difficult books in every subject area
- English novels
- Science textbooks
- Social Studies text books
- Reference books
High School Students Will Significantly Enhance Their:
- Critical reading skills in all academic subjects
- Preparation for college entrance exams
- Vocabulary and word meaning- the highest predictor of reading comprehension
- Advanced inferential reading comprehension skills
- Ability to summarize
- Ability to outline main points
- Ability to use study materials
- Ability to read Science and Social Studies texts
- Mastery of writing and spelling skills
- Mastery of SAT skills
Through Our Exclusive Techniques Your Child Will:
- Be assessed and placed on their appropriate reading level.
- Learn any 5 words and/or their meaning in one minute.
- Develop a fluent reading style, which will support their comprehension.
- Develop the literal and inferential skills to become an outstanding reader.
- Learn 15,000 words and their meaning.
Results No Other Program Can Match!Your child will become an outstanding reader. Call 1 (888) 701-READ.
The Dicker Reading Method works for everyone from pre-school through adult, from the educationally challenged through the gifted. Over 10,000 students have become proficient readers after participating in the program. Our reading tutors provide reading help for your ninth, tenth, eleventh, and twelfth grader to read better, faster, with greater word recognition, phonics/decoding, fluency, vocabulary, spelling, writing, comprehension, test-taking skills, and SAT preparation. Your child’s grades, test scores, confidence, and self-esteem will soar as they develop a love for reading and school. Students can achieve 3 to 6 years of reading improvement in less than one year. Affordable, individual tutoring instruction and homework help is available 7 days a week.
The Dicker Reading Method tutoring and learning center, located in Westchester County, provides services for students (14, 15, 16, 17, and 18-year-olds) from Scarsdale, Yonkers, Eastchester, Bronxville, Tuckahoe, New Rochelle, White Plains, Ardsley, Larchmont, Mamaroneck, Mount Vernon, Hastings on Hudson, Hartsdale, Briarcliff Manor, Chappaqua, Pleasantville, Rye, Purchase, Harrison, Carmel, Somers, Dobbs Ferry, Irvington, Pelham, Pelham Manor, Armonk, Bedford, Brewster, Cortlandt, Croton, Greenburgh, Ossining, Peekskill, Mahopac, Mount Pleasant, Port Chester, Pound Ridge, Putnam, Salem, and more. Our program is so unique that we even have students coming from the Bronx, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Long Island, Greenwich, Stamford, Norwalk, Fairfield, Connecticut, and New Jersey.