Why Come to Us?
- 1. Our 35 years of certified experience and proven results
- 2. The Dicker Reading Method works for everyone, from pre-school through adults, from the educationally challenged through the gifted. Over 10,000 students have become proficient—even avid—readers after participating in the program.
- 3. Whether your child is in Elementary school (Kindergarten, first, second, third, fourth, and fifth grade), Middle and Junior High School (sixth, seventh, and eighth grades), High School (ninth, tenth, eleventh, and twelfth grades), Special Education, diagnosed with LD, ADD, ADHD, Dyslexia, or has Special Needs (Autism, Asberger's, Down syndrome, Cerebral palsy, speech and language delays, central auditory processing delays (CAPD), visual disabilities, hearing impairments), our reading tutoring program will help your child to read better, faster with greater fluency, word recognition, phonics/decoding, vocabulary, spelling, writing, comprehension, test-taking skills, and SAT preparation. Your child's grades, test scores, confidence, and self-esteem will soar as they develop a love for reading and school!
- 4. Our reading tutors will help your Pre-School/Kindergarten (3, 4, or 5-year-old child) learn 15-30 new words in their first session. Then they will learn to read their first book fluently. We have pre-schoolers and kindergarteners reading on first, second, third, fourth, even fifth grade levels! Our learn-to-read program will enrich your child's word recognition, phonics, fluency, vocabulary, language, and comprehension skills. Your child's confidence and self-esteem will soar as they develop a love for reading and school!
- 5. The Dicker Reading Method tutors children of all ages, Elementary School children (5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10- year-olds), Middle and Junior High School children (10, 11, 12, 13, and 14-year-olds), and High School students (14, 15, 16, 17, and 18-year-olds).
- 6. Adult students of all ages will learn to read better, faster with improved word recognition, phonics/decoding, vocabulary, fluency, comprehension, spelling, writing, and test-taking skills. Adults' confidence and self-esteem will soar!
- 7. The Dicker Reading Method tutoring and learning center, located in Westchester County, provides reading tutoring and homework help services for students from Scarsdale, Yonkers, Eastchester, Bronxville, Tuckahoe, New Rochelle, White Plains, Ardsley, Larchmont, Mamaroneck, Mount Vernon, Hastings on Hudson, Hartsdale, Briarcliff Manor, Chappaqua, Pleasantville, Rye, Purchase, Harrison, Carmel, Somers, Dobbs Ferry, Irvington, Pelham, Pelham Manor, Armonk, Bedford, Brewster, Cortlandt, Croton, Greenburgh, Ossining, Peekskill, Mahopac, Mount Pleasant, Port Chester, Pound Ridge, Putnam, Salem, and more. Our program is so unique that we even have students coming from the Bronx, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Long Island, Greenwich, Stamford, Norwalk, Fairfield, Connecticut, and New Jersey.