Your child will go from a struggling student to the head of the class
The Reading Breakthrough
The Dicker Reading Method Is A Breakthrough in creating the environment in which children have the experience, I CAN READ!
- We will teach your child to read better, faster, with greater fluency and comprehension in a fun, nurturing environment.
- Your child will achieve 3,4,5 even 6 grade levels in less than one year—advancing 1 year every 4-8 weeks.
- Your child’s grades, test scores, confidence, and self-esteem will soar as they develop a love for reading and school.
We will solve your child’s reading problem. The comprehension problem has always been caused by not having the literal and inferential comprehension skills and making mistakes on words such as: leaving off endings, adding on endings, substituting one word for another, hesitating on words, or simply not knowing the meaning of words, creating a hesitant reading style. This hesitancy will cause your child to become unfocused and unable to concentrate. Then your child will not be able to remember what he read. When your child is unfocused and unable to concentrate, he or she will resist learning, and you the parent will fight your child’s resistance, resulting in a constant battle. Every child reading below grade level child who we’ve worked with has this ongoing struggle to varying degrees. The Dicker Reading Method will end this struggle.
This Educational Breakthrough Will Dramatically Improve:
- Reading achievement
- Advanced Vocabulary
- Advanced Inferential reading comprehension skills
- Writing and spelling
- SAT test scores
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Reading enjoyment
- Focus and concentration
Students Will Significantly Improve Their Ability To Read and Comprehend:
- More difficult books in every subject area
- English novels
- Science textbooks
- Social Studies text books
- Reference books
High School Students Will Significantly Enhance Their:
- Critical reading skills in all academic subjects
- Preparation for college entrance exams
- Vocabulary and word meaning
- Advanced inferential reading comprehension skills
- Ability to summarize
- Ability to outline main points
- Ability to use study materials
- Ability to read Science and Social Studies textbooks
- Mastery of writing and spelling skills
- Mastery of SAT skills
Through Our Exclusive Techniques Your Child Will:
- Be assessed and placed on their appropriate reading level.
- Learn any 5 words and/or their meaning in one minute.
- Develop a fluent reading style, which will support their comprehension.
- Develop the literal and inferential skills to become an outstanding reader.
- Learn 15,000 vocabulary words and their meanings.
Results No Other Program Can Match!Solve your child's reading problem. Call 1 (888) 701-READ.
The Dicker Reading Method works for everyone from pre-school through adult, from the educationally challenged through the gifted. Over 10,000 students have become proficient readers after participating in the program. Our reading tutors provide reading help for your ninth, tenth, eleventh, and twelfth grader to read better, faster, with greater word recognition, phonics/decoding, fluency, vocabulary, spelling, writing, comprehension, test-taking skills, and SAT preparation. Your child’s grades, test scores, confidence, and self-esteem will soar as they develop a love for reading and school. Students can achieve 3 to 6 years of reading improvement in less than one year. Affordable, individual tutoring instruction and homework help is available 7 days a week.
The Dicker Reading Method tutoring and learning center, located in Westchester County, provides services for students (14, 15, 16, 17, and 18-year-olds) from Scarsdale, Yonkers, Eastchester, Bronxville, Tuckahoe, New Rochelle, White Plains, Ardsley, Larchmont, Mamaroneck, Mount Vernon, Hastings on Hudson, Hartsdale, Briarcliff Manor, Chappaqua, Pleasantville, Rye, Purchase, Harrison, Carmel, Somers, Dobbs Ferry, Irvington, Pelham, Pelham Manor, Armonk, Bedford, Brewster, Cortlandt, Croton, Greenburgh, Ossining, Peekskill, Mahopac, Mount Pleasant, Port Chester, Pound Ridge, Putnam, Salem, and more. Our program is so unique that we even have students coming from the Bronx, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Long Island, Greenwich, Stamford, Norwalk, Fairfield, Connecticut, and New Jersey.